- The type of Personal Information (PI) collected:
On this webpage we may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information: Information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other similar information (“Personal Information”). We collect such information so that we can communicate with you. You may always refuse to provide Personal Information to us, but then we may be prevented from providing you with certain information, products or services.
- Additional information: Some parts of our website allow you to share additional Personal Information with us. For example, you have the opportunity to sign up for one of our email lists, or to sign up for our newsletter. We may use the information you provide to send you the information you have requested, respond to your inquiries, improve our web pages, confirm your relationship with us, and take any other steps that may be necessary to respond to your request.
- Interest and preferences: This information allows us to better understand how we can best serve you based on your interests in our products and services. This information may include your preferences about how you would like to be contacted, further developing a business or professional relationship, understanding product references, languages, marketing preferences, and certain demographic data. We will collect some of this information automatically for our legitimate business interests.
We may also use your Personal Information or other information that you provide to us to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, such as adverse reaction reporting, or to assert our rights; as well as for archiving purposes, website administration and product development that lies in Zeiierman’s legitimate interest.
Where permitted by law, we will also improve or coordinate information about you, including personal information, with information about you that we have received from third parties, public information or other legal data sources for the same purposes described above. Your information may also be used for profiling for the same purposes as described above. You can object to profiling that takes place through automated decision-making by contacting us via the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” section below.
2. The purpose for which the PI is collected and processed.
See above, purpose for which PI is collected is described above.
3. The types of parties to whom the PI may be disclosed.
Why do we share your information?
We may share your personal information with our subcontractors or partners in connection with the work they do for, or with, Zeiierman, for example, send out e-mails, process data, host our databases, provide data processing services or be able to improve or add information about you from such other organizations. These subcontractors or partners may only use your information to provide services to us, or services to the collaboration they have with us (for example, some of our products are developed and marketed through partnership agreements with other companies).
We share personal information in response to court injunction or other lawful requests for information from government agencies, including to comply with national security and police regulations, to obtain web security, or where required by law. In extremely rare circumstances, where the security of the nation or company is at stake, we reserve the right to share our entire database of visitors and customers with appropriate authorities.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business around the website to which the information is related. We then agree with the buyer that the buyer is required to process personal information in accordance with this privacy.
4. Additional countries to which the PI may be transferred.
Transfer of personal data to other countries
Zeiierman will not transfer your personal information.
5. The privacy and security safeguards that are employed.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented reasonable physical and electronic security measures and procedures to protect personal information collected through this site. For example, we restrict access to information to authorized employees, service providers and subcontractors who need access to perform the activities described in this notice. Although we strive to take reasonable security measures for the data we process and store, there is no security system that can prevent all potential security breaches.
Additional rights and choices:
- You can object to profiling that takes place through automated decision-making by contacting us via the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” section below.
- In most browsers and other applications, you can change your browser settings to remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or set you to be alerted before a cookie is stored.
- Do not Track. See description about it under “Cookies”
- Cookie options. See description about it under “Cookies”
- A. Optional Opt-Out: Google Analytics offers an add-on called Opt-Out for visitors who do not want their data collected. Learn more about the add-on feature here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Described under “Google Analytics.
7. Cookies and other data collection technologies.
The site can use a technique called web-beacons to collect web log information. A web beacon is a minimal image on a web page or in an email intended to track which pages are displayed or which messages are opened. Weblog information is collected by the computer that hosts our site (a so-called web server) when you visit one of our sites.
On some websites or in certain e-mails we can use a technique called web-beacon (also known as internet tag or transparent gif image). We can use web beacons to help determine which emails from you that you have opened and whether you have responded to a message. Web signals can also help us analyze how effective websites are by measuring the number of visitors to the site or how many visitors click on important parts of a website.
The site can use a technology called cookies. A cookie is a small data file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive, in the browser file folder. The cookie saves you the time it takes to fill in certain information repeatedly in certain registration forms, as cookies can help a website to “remember” information that a visitor has filled in previously. Cookies also help to deliver usage-specific content to you and track how different sections of the site are used.
Cookies can be placed on your computer by both us and third parties with whom we collaborate, such as web analytics and web advertising services. In most browsers and other applications, you can change your browser settings to remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or set you to be alerted before a cookie is stored. See the browser help for more information on these features. If you block cookies, some features of the site may be restricted, and you may not be able to use many of the site’s features.
Do Not Track
There are various ways to prevent tracking of your online activities. One way is to make a setting in the browser that notifies websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. The setting is called a DNT signal and stands for Do Not Track. Please note that our websites and web-based resources do not currently respond to such signals from browsers. There is still no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA) has a website where people can unsubscribe from interest-based advertising from some or all of the online advertising companies participating in the program. Read more about EIDAA here www.youronlinechoices.eu
The information is used to administer and update the website and we also evaluate whether the website visitors fit with the site’s expected demographic profile and determine how important target groups navigate the content.
First-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) are used to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with those ad impressions and ad services are linked to site visits.
A. Optional Opt-Out: Google Analytics offers an add-on called Opt-Out for visitors who do not want their data collected. Learn more about the add-on feature here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
B. Google’s data usage:
Social media plug-in
Our websites can use social media plug-ins so you can easily share information with others. When you visit our sites, the social media plug-in provider located on our site may place a cookie on your computer to identify individual visitors to their site who have previously visited our sites. If you have previously logged into a social media site while browsing our site, the social media plugin may allow the social media site to receive information that directly identifies you and shows that you have visited our site. The social media plug-in can collect information about visitors who have logged into social networks, whether or not they have specifically interacted with the plug-in on our site. Social media plugins also give the social media site the right to share information about your activities on our site with other users of their social media site. Zeiierman does not control content from social media plugins. For more information on social media plug-ins from social media sites, see the respective website’s privacy and data dissemination messages.
How long do we store your information?
Your data is stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the legal business purposes described above in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The main data that is stored is your email adress in the email list.
Personal information about children
The site is not intended or designed for persons under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect personal information about persons under the age of 18.
You can make a request as described above and contact us at:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information